Sunday, May 10, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

The past few days have been very busy for us. We've said some good-byes, cleaned our house, and visited a few fun places. Saturday night we went out to a bon fire on the beach. We had a wonderful time with some friends, I'm really going to miss this place. Lots of tears were shed this weekend as well. I had a nice Mother's day. Howard got me flowers on Friday, and I got some more from church. Sorry this post is so scatter brained, I'm in the library and I'm trying to keep Jack and Luke quiet. Very difficult! Other than being really really sad about leaving, I'm super excited to get on with life and move on to new adventures. I wish I could take all of my friends with me and the sun set on the beach as well. (And the Japanese parks, sushi, curry, free dental, cheap cars, etc...the list can go on and on!)

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Good luck...moving is fun. I know the feeling about missing Japan. I still miss it and would love to go back!