Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Father's Day, and Birthday Howard!

So this is my life, every year between June 17th-22nd. 

Anniversary
Father's Day
Howard's Birthday

All of these photos are "old", but since I didn't take one single photo this past week, it'll have to make do. Enjoy!

Anniversary


This is from our trip to Tokyo in 2008.
 We've been married 11 years now and in spite of our short engagement and some skeptics, we're still married! So there [sticking out tongue]!


Father's Day


Howard's a great Dad. He loves his kids and isn't afraid to show it!  

Here are just a few things that make him a special Dad...


He has given all of our newborn babies their first "bath" in the hospital. One time a nurse was going to do it and after some coercing, Howard finally got his way and took over!


He teaches the kids how to tie their own shoes.  


 He teaches the kids how to ride a bike.


He is very involved in Cub Scouts and supports Howie very much in this endeavor.


Happy Birthday

Howard recently turned 34. I love him dearly and here are just a few reasons why...


 He is my personal handy man and is very good about completing his "honey-do" lists.
  

 He serves his country proudly and does a great job supporting his family too!


He buys things for me...like a house.


He's there for me when I need him most and loves me unconditionally.



No comments: