Monday, July 18, 2011

What I've been up to

Clearly I'm not the greatest blogger these days, but I'm a pretty good Mom.



EXCEPT when I let my brother-in-law babysit...

...or when he passes gas.



 
 ...or when I'm distracted by 5 other kids and the littlest one gets into the makeup.


I just got back from my sister's the other day and brought home two souvenirs; her daughter's. We love having the girls here, but it has given me a taste of more kids.  It's testing my limit slightly.  I went to the Natural History museum today and it seemed like I spent the whole time counting six heads to make sure no one got left behind in the previous exhibit.  We had a nice time and I loved not having a stroller to push around. Luke is a great walker when it comes to things like that.  I get annoyed when I see 4-6 year old children being pushed in a stroller. They have legs and should use them!



1 comment:

Amy said...

I love how Luke is channeling David Bowie in that last pic. He's got the attitude & everything.