Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's Great to be Eight!

My baby is 8!!!!
We celebrated a day early since he didn't have school. We had a "family" party with our close friends the Gardner's. We kept things small and simple this year.
If you look carefully you can see Howard physically restraining Jack to keep him from blowing out the candle.
I know this is blurry, but it just shows the excitement of opening presents! I LOVE watching my kids faces when they open presents!

Luke was so happy to play with the trash.

More presents!

Normally we take the family out to dinner for birthdays, but this year Howie didn't want to go out. He wanted a T-bone steak for dinner! He didn't eat all of it, but he came pretty close.

His actual birthday was spent going to school, doing homework, and playing his new Wii game, Mario Kart. His baptism will be next month when my sister comes down for a visit. I'm really excited about that!!!

1 comment:

Angela Draper said...

Happy Birthday Howie! I can't believe he's already 8!