Friday, January 8, 2010

FINALLY!!!!

Luke is almost 11 months old and he has been my slowest eater (developmentally that is). He has been on stage 2 baby food FOREVER and it drives me nuts. We've been trying for a long time to move up to chunkier foods, and table foods. We would put it in his mouth and he would spit it right out...SO FRUSTRATING!!! We wasted so much food trying to feed him and then of course he would cry because he was hungry, so we would pull out the baby food. For the past 2 days or so I've noticed that he's actually been eating the food we give him. He turns his nose up to baby food now and just finished a whole meal without any baby food fillers that I usually give him. I'm so happy right now! I've been really stressing out about it since I planned on weaning him in 4 weeks (his birthday). Now I just need him to learn how to drink out of a sippy cup better, but for now I'm so thankful for his new accomplishment!!!
Yum, yum, yum!


"I can't help myself, this is so good!"

"Look, look! Can you see my top two teeth?!"


One last cute picture. I found him here "reading" my magazine.

1 comment:

rylissite said...

Oh my gosh, he looks just like Jack and Howie! Holy cow, if I didn't know better, I'd have thought it was one of their baby pictures! He's so cute Tina! That is a big accomplishment, and I can't believe he's almost a year already, I swear he was just born!