Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Our Vacation

I'm finally getting around to sharing some pictures of our visit with my sister. Overall, the kids and I were really lazy and just enjoyed taking it easy. It was a much needed break for me from the move and all the unpacking, painting, and organizing that I was constantly doing before we left for Missouri.
Uncle Levi, Erin, and Howie playing a rousing game of Battleship.
The local PBS station was having a special "Curious George" meet and greet at the Youseum (basically like a health museum about YOU and your body) for kids. Howie was board with Curious George while the others really liked to hug him. Howie liked the health exhibits better.
Levi took the kids up and down the street a couple times on his quad. This was probably Howie and Erin's favorite thing.
Jack is potty training. It's easier for me when they are naked, so this is how he spent most of his days. I'm not even sure why I even packed him clothes (oh yeah...church and going out).
Here's Nadia showing off her make-up that she put on. It's a clear glittery lip gloss...she used the WHOLE container on her face, hands, and arms. She posed for the camera quite a bit, she knew she was cute.

No comments: