Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The Birthday Girl

Erin's sixth birthday was on the very last day of my visit with my sister Lisa and her family. Monday I drove all day to get home, and today I started the slow process of getting my life back in order. Hopefully I will be done before Howard returns!

Anyway...Happy Belated Birthday Erin!!!
We started the festivities early by having a fun filled evening at Chuck-E-Cheese on July 10th. (Levi, Erin's uncle had the night off, and Erin is practically in love with him, so we had to make sure it was a night that he could be there.)
By the expression on her face, she was so happy to get the Diamond Castle Barbie from Aunt Lisa. Since we celebrated early, I only let her open half of her presents.
Sunday July 19th, was her real birthday and like with birthday's past I let her open her presents first thing in the morning, since it's her birthday ALL day! She loves snow globes and I had searched all over the mall for one just right for her, but with no luck. Later that day I searched online and found this one. She adores it, I also had it engraved just for her.
As an extra special treat, Levi took Erin up and down the street on his quad. My boys got a ride also, but Erin got a longer turn. It was a beautiful day, perfect weather!
To top it all off we enjoyed a delicious cake from Dairy Queen. Well...Levi and I LOVED it, but the others thought it was okay. Erin wants a regular cake next year. I love her candles that spell her name. Oh so cute!

(Notice the purple candy cane cast? The white stripe glows in the dark, she picked it out herself. So far she has done an excellent job taking care of it and keeping it clean and dry.)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Erin. I am glad it was a good one!

Shaulan said...

I can't believe she's six all ready! Happy Birthday, sweetie!