Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pirate Ship Park (American Style)

The other night we went to a park down the street from us on base.  It's a ship!  We took Ava with us and they had a grand old time.  I couldn't get any pictures of Jack because he kept running away from me.
Look at the BLUE sky!  It's beautiful!
...and those beautiful blue eyes!

Here's a shot of Luke from earlier that day.  I know he's a little blurry, but I wanted to show off how he's holding himself up.  He does pretty well.  He's also starting to drool a lot, I've been watching for those teeth.  Our babies get them fairly early (between 4-5 months). Also, notice the blue walls in our play room.  Howard did a wonderful job getting the house all ready for me to decorate.  Thank you Howard! Now I'm just waiting for my last shipment to arrive with all of my "pretty" things that I can decorate with.

FYI - Howard and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary yesterday (June 17th).  I can't believe it has already been 9 years!  The kids and I had ice cream to celebrate and I cuddled up to my little stud muffin last night (Luke). Howard got to study in his room last night...how romantic.

No comments: