Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Happiest Place on Earth

Once we entered mainland one of the things to do on my "list" was go to Dairy Queen.  And boy did we go, very frequently.  One time we even went for dinner (and we ordered ice cream!) I've actually never ordered any of their real food, I only get the cold stuff, it's to die for.  My first job was DQ and so I'm very familiar with the menu and even some items that are not on the menu.  While in Arizona we went every day except Sunday I think, I lost count.  The kids love it as much as I do!


Here are a few items that I recommend...
Peanut Buster Parfait
Buster Bar
Arctic Freeze (formerly known as Mr. Misty Freeze)
Cookie Dough Blizzard
Raspberry Truffle Blizzard 
Chocolate Cone double dipped in Butterscotch (not all places have the butterscotch dip)
Peach Sundae (when in season)

I haven't seen a DQ here in OKC yet, but I think there's one in the local mall across town.  It's probably a good thing that it's across town so that I won't go every time I drive past it.

No comments: