Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This n' That

 Howard took the last week of summer break off.  We did some fun things, worked on a project, and took it easy. 

 Howard built an extra shelf in the laundry room.

 
 We went to the water park as a family and got a sunburn. We all wore sunscreen, we just forgot to re-apply.  I don't have any pictures of the water park because I didn't think it would be a good idea. Also, now that our kids our old enough to enjoy the big rides, we had a blast! Howard and I took turns with the big/little kids and had so much fun! Although, I think I had more time with the big kids, which meant I had more fun!

 Jack started pre-school.  No tears from him or I, it was a good day.
 
 Everyone was ready for the first day of school.  It was nice for Howard to be home and a part of all the activity in the morning. Luke even had a backpack on in this picture. He was MAD when everyone was dropped off and he wasn't!
 
 Ever since I took the kids to get their annual pictures taken a few weeks ago (it was a disaster for Luke), he has hated getting his picture taken. He's yelling at me for taking his picture here.
 
My helper.



No comments: