Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sugar High

Breakfast of Champions...
The Easter Bunny didn't seem as enthusiastic about waking up early like the children did!
Luke kept signing "more" as soon as we gave him some candy. He was a candy monster today. We've given him tastes here and there, but today was his first real candy experience.
Howie may not look like it, but they are ALL enjoying their candy from the Easter Bunny.
Since we had General Conference today, we stayed home and had a pajama day and munched on candy while watching conference. Nice day!

Easter was very simple this year. We didn't get new Easter clothes and the only toy in their baskets was Play-dough. We've been purging junk out of the house lately and when I would pass the Easter toys at the store, all I could envision was tripping over it in June, finding broken parts September, and finally throwing it away before Christmas. I'm glad I saved myself the hassle and the kids were just as happy.

No comments: