Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quadrasaurous

No I did not get another little girl, this is my little Jack. I've been begging him to let me cut his hair and today I though I'd have a little fun with him. We called them his dinosaur horns. He kept poking us with them. Since he had four, we named him Quadrasaurous.
He would run into us with his head down like this, impaling us with his mighty horns.
So his hair was kind of long (I don't like my boys to have long hair, even though I know it's the style right now.) We're a military family and I like it high and tight...I know, so cliche. But that's the truth! Anyway...I gave him a haircut tonight. I don't have any after pictures, but I'd like it to grow out just a little to hide my imperfections. Jack does not know the meaning of "sit still" and that's really bad when you're getting a hair cut! Don't worry, it's not that bad. ;)

No comments: