Friday, March 7, 2014

Partial Tour of Our Home

I just realized that I haven't shared pictures of my house. We've had the house decorated since Thanksgiving because we hosted dinner at our house for 30+ people. We still have two more projects that we want to work on (wall in the kitchen and over the desk), but because of Air Force budget cuts we are going to wait until things calm down in a few months.

I also want to replace the rocking chair with a more stylish/retro chair, but we haven't found the right one yet. 

The following pictures are pretty self explanatory. This is the first floor (excluding Howie's room) and our loft area upstairs.  I just put up curtains today in my bedroom and need to take new photos. I cannot make any promises when I will post our bedroom photos.  Hopefully before April.

The first photo starts in our entry, as if you were walking into our home. The laundry, bathroom, and Howie's room are located just left of the stairs, as shown in the 4th photo. 























No comments: