Saturday, December 14, 2013

Summer Fun

July marked our last trip to my sister's house in Missouri for a while. We spent Erin's birthday in St. Louis at the City Museum. It was fun! I didn't take nearly as many pictures as normal; mainly so I could enjoy myself with the children. 


A trip to Missouri wouldn't be complete without a trip to Amish Country.  I love buying produce and fresh baked goods at their markets.  I love the slow pace of the country.  






When we picked the girl's up from summer camp, we stopped at the State Capital in Jefferson City and looked around. I wish I could say they all behaved perfectly well, but I would be lying. We cut the visit a little short and went back to Lisa's after a little while.



Lisa and her girls overlooking the Missouri River.



Funny thing about this photo is that Nadia (the one not smiling in the front right) is usually the most photogenic out of all of the kids. 


The kids loved the hands on exhibits and models shown.



For years (literally) the kids have begged me to stop at this sign (as we enter Oklahoma from Missouri on I-44). Every time I tell them, "maybe next time". Since we won't have a "next time" for a while I gave in.  





No comments: