Friday, May 3, 2013

Laundry Day

 It's laundry day. I hate laundry. 

These boys decided to make it a little fun this afternoon. 

We put all of the clean clothes in a pile and divide them up into individual baskets. Today, the boys are doing cannon balls into the laundry pile. Normally we pile it all on my bed, but Howard is currently occupying that space.  Each person is expected to put away his or her own clothes. I stopped folding other people's clothes once I started school. Even though I'm a homemaker I don't feel guilty about it. Laundry was fun when I was first married, because it felt like I was playing house.  By the time #4 came along, it was dread. I don't even know how my friends and family with 5+ kids do it. My heart goes out to them on laundry day.
 


(Sorry about the poor picture quality. It was hard to get an action shot that wasn't blurry.)






No comments: