Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Festival of Lights

Last Saturday evening we went to Chickasha, a small town about 40 minutes southwest of our home. It is home to the Festival of Lights and the nearest Dairy Queen. We hit up both places since we don't make it down there very often. We attempted to view it about 2 years ago, but the car line was miles long (literally) and moving at a snails pace. This time is was about 75F and we decided to arrive early and walk through it. We only wore sweaters because of the wind, but we overheated the more we walked around. In all it was a perfect night. By perfect I mean - no kids threw up (like last time), no complaining, or misbehaving. I like it when my kids behave - it's just makes everything go smoothly.



I didn't pose them in height order, but they just happened to be standing this way for both pictures. It's just a coincidence. 
 






 
 
I snuck in a shot of myself since no one else ever wants to take pictures.



There was a live nativity, but no people that evening. It was just the animals.






There were several little "chapels" on the grounds, so Erin decided she wanted to pretend marry Jack.






No comments: